Delhi Jal Board
Route Optimization for Water Tanker Distribution Management System, GNCTD, Delhi
Scope of Work:
- To capture details of all water filling and water dispensing points in the areas with the Longitude and Latitude of the establishments. The attributes to be captured will be finalized during the course of the survey. Data entered will thus be merged with the respective GPS co-ordinates. This will be done through physical survey of approximately 21,000 point across NCT Delhi. Data will be authenticated and will be crossed verified before delivery to avoid plagiarism.
- Based on the above; new route chart will be created for optimised distance of each trip and number tankers required to covered those fixed delivery point.
- One tanker will be modified with necessary transducers for capturing of the required data for demonstrating the following functionality:
- Workflow Management: The system must provide all the relevant information to schedule tankers. The system will provide dashboard view of the progress of individual schedules. Water disbursement points and amount of water disbursed. The system should issue a trip chart and approve the trip made by the tanker.
- One Filling point will be converted with necessary transducer to design the control and access mechanism envisaged in the project for the following functionality:
- Access Control and Authorization for using the filling point: Allow access to filling point. Authorize the authorized tanker to access the filling point. Based on authorization and capacity of the tanker water will be filled into the tanker. Issue a trip Chart for the tanker.
- Demonstrate MIS over a GIS based fleet management system; GIS based system shall be of third party and will be taken up on rental basis for the purpose this proposed proof of concept.
- The data will be uploaded directly to the MAPS and can be used within 10 minutes. The monitoring can be done by the staff at DJB office to see the progress on a continuous basis.
© 2014 Malloc Solutions All Rights Reserved.