The Government of Andhra Pradesh approved the concept of the project and issued an order for piloting it Nizamabad district. Accordingly, the current department-centric approach will make way for a service-centric architecture. The system will deliver the entire gamut of land-related services to the end users through a unified interface. The present system of maintaining land records in multiple government departments will be discontinued.
A single dedicated agency will create, maintain and deliver all land-related services like survey, subdivision, maintaining title records, registering property transfers, and maintaining property tax records in rural and urban areas.
All records will be maintained in digital form. Processes will facilitate updating of records as and when transactions occur. The entire data will be maintained in a central repository, with multiple access points. Records will be integrated, transparent and easily accessible to everybody.
NISG approached malloc for building the prototype for Nizamabad District that has various Service Centers, Service center having a number of Mandals and a mandal having a number of villages. malloc categorized the Details with respect to Team, Survey, Team reports and Survey Reports. As requested and suggested by NISG, malloc has developed Graphical Reports on the home page for quick view of Survey details of a particular Mandal and also to save the survey details of the selected Mandal to an XML report format or CSV, PDF, webarchive or as an Excel File.
CUSTOMER FOCUSED BENEFITS
Once the prototype is approved and goes Live, all the objectives of Bhuharati would be met such as
- Administering a system of recording conclusive title that is secure and enjoys full confidence of the public.
- Providing, in a cost-effective manner, integrated land-related services through a unified interface with efficiency and easy accessibility.
- Offering value-added services in areas like development planning, welfare schemes, land-related taxes etc.
- Implementing a transparent property valuation system.
- Building a Geodetic Control Network for referencing maps.
- Maintaining all records in an integrated digital form in a central repository.
- Introducing systems maintenance and auto-updation of data.
- Establishing a sustainable operating model.